TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Customers will be entitled to get Samsung Protection Plus (1 year Extended Warranty and 1 year Screen Protection) for FREE when they purchase Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro or J5 Pro or J7 Pro during the Promotion Period (as stated below).
The Promotion is on first-come-first-serve basis while stocks last with the following details:
1. Promotion Period : 14th July 2017 to 30th September 2017
1. Promotion is valid during the Promotion Period only.
2. Not valid with other promotions, vouchers or discounts.
3. The promotion is open to all Malaysian and non-Malaysian.
4. Customers are required to keep original proof of purchase during Promotion Period and update device to the latest device software. Samsung Protection Plus will be activated within 7 working days.
5. For the 1-year Screen Protection warranty, additional service fee RM50 will be charged upon screen replacement.
6. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the Promotion.
7. Samsung shall not be liable for any compensation or reimbursement due to the unavailability of the stocks stated and/or any costs and expenses including but not limited to transportation, logistics and accommodation howsoever incurred by consumer in redeeming and accepting the Promotion.
8. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (“Samsung”) shall reserve the right to shorten or extend or change the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.In case of any disputes in connection with the Promotion, the decision of Samsung shall be final.
9. Warranty of the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, J5 Pro and J7 Pro is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per terms and conditions stated in the official corporate website at http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty. Customer is advised to check the website from time to time and stay informed for any changes on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and disputes directly or indirectly arising from these Terms and Conditions and/or this offer shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.